Sartomer (Guangzhou) Chemicals Ltd.
This plant is the first manufacturing base for Sartomer in Asia. It has been grand opened since March 2008. The plant is located in Nansha, China and nearby the Pearl River.
Acquired by Arkema in 2011, Sartomer (Guangzhou) Chemicals Ltd. is the first manufacturing base in Asia that serves the customers throughout the whole region in a rapidly expanding, high-growth market of specialty UV curable inks, coatings and adhesives.
Sartomer Guangzhou plant was designed and constructed according to the latest state-of-art and technology standards. The plant is located on a land of 80,000 m2, thus allowing for further expansion as and when required. It's complementary to Arkema’s other investments in China for coatings.
Community involvement / sponsorships
- The American Chamber of Commerce in South China
- RadTech China - China Association for UV&EB Technology
- Guangzhou Nansha District Association of Work Safety (GNAWS)
- Double blind emergency drill with local fire marshal
- First aid training with Guangzhou Red Cross
- Team sponsorship for the nursing home of the old people in Xiaohu Town
- Payment to disabled employment security fund
- Foldboating activities for dragon boat festival
|Number of employees||130|
|Investment in health, environment and safety||¥ 15 million|
Total working hours since last LTI: 1047800h
Total working days since last LTI: 1134 days
Awards/Certifications for safety,
environmental, and quality
ISO 14001:2004OHSAS 18001:2007
|Last updated: August 14, 2014|
To see Sartomer (Guangzhou) Chemicals Ltd. contact details, please go to our location finder.
For more information, please go to sartomer.com